Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shoe Wishlist

Okay children, third post today. I know I know, you're probably thinking "shut up already!" but too bad because I have more to say. I know I just told y'all I recently got three pairs of shoes and that is true. But that doesn't mean I can't still want more. I mean shoes are a girl's trademark, right? Am i right or am I right? Let's get started:

1. A pair of Vegan, Women's, Purple Tangier TOMS
I must get vegan because I don't want any leather or anything like that. I try to avoid anything made by an animal as much as possible. So vegan it is, and I think this pattern is the most like me. What do y'all think? Either that or the ones with tan and navy stripes. My hands smell faintly of tuna.

2. A pair of classic Vans
You know, black and white checkerboard slip-ons! I've been wanting some for a while now. I feel them.

3. A pair of saddle oxfords
Oh yea. You heard me right. Like these:
Aren't they super cool? A lot of people don't like them because they aren't confident enough to wear them. I plan to get a pair and spread them around my school. If you wear them right they could make an outfit.

So that's what shoes I want, if anyone has any suggestions of where to get them or what to wear them with or just opinions in general let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment