Sunday, August 8, 2010

MY NEW SHOESIES!

okay children, big news today. Three new pairs of shoes! Shall we start with the Coach high-tops? Or perhaps the two pairs of boots? The possibilities are endless i tell you. Let's start with the boots and end with the high-tops, yea?

1. Slouched Black Boots by Wanted
These are some gorgeous boots I tell you. I wanted a pair of cowboy boots which transformed into wanting a pair of motorcycle/tough looking boots, which turned into this gorgeous combo! Check it out:

2. Eskimo Boots! :D also by Wanted
These are so cute! I couldn't find a picture online, so just picture this: A flat pair of black boots that lace up around faux fur! The mental image is just as cute as the real thing.

3. COACH HIGH TOPS! by Coach
I am the winner of the Deal of the Century Award. These shoes, originally $140, were purchased for $29. you can start bowing down to me now if you want. I love all the little pin pictures with Coach things on them it's so cute and they would go with anything because of all the colors! Here is a picture for you:

So, as you can tell, I am a very happy girl. Let me know what you think of my new shoesies and if you have any more suggestions on what kinds of shoes to get let me know. I'm looking for a good pair of tennis shoes for P.E. this school year, so help me out with that. In a size 10, please? I have gigantic feet, i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment