Sunday, August 8, 2010

Minx Nails

I must have some. They are the coolest things EVER. I mean who wouldn't want 20 little mirrors dangling off our hands and feet? (it honestly took me a minute to think of how many digits a human had. sry guys) but anyway, apparently they're like celebrity class things though and are only available certain places for really expensive. but never fear, your trusty blogger is here! Nicole by OPI has a color called Positive Energy. It's my signature color if I do say so myself, but that's beside the point. The point IS is that it's almost the same thing if you add a shiny topcoat! Check it: (these are NOT my hands, friends)
And here we have some Minx Nails:


So there's obviously a difference, but for those of us who don't want to fly all over God's green earth to get these nails, Positive Energy seems to be the next best thing. It reflects light really nice, and it always attracts comments when I wear it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment